It's Monday Funday!
Welcome back to Much Ado About Monday, we are excited you are here and ready to party with us!
Our family had a very busy weekend. I helped my sponsor at a Scentsy booth the first half of Saturday, and no sooner than I got home from that, I transformed in to Wonder Woman and off to our Annual Halloween Party we went. Here are a few pictures of all the fun we had!
Sunday my entire
family slept until 9. I don't know how, I have no tips, but seriously, that must have been some kind of party we went to :)
Our church has an annual Trunk or Treat and Fall Festival that we attend every year. The kids really enjoy all the fun games and of course
watching in awe as candy falls in to their bags at every stop we make. The laughter and smiles at each car make it worth every minute :)
|My Super Hero Family :)|
I don't know about you, but I wish Halloween were on a Monday this year. Not because I don't love it or anything, but really, we have something Halloween related every.day.this.week. At least the kids are getting great use of their costumes!
Have you entered our Giveaway
?? Today is the last day, you have until Midnight
! Be sure to enter, you don't want to miss out on a great gift!
If you happened to miss our Friday Features, be sure to go back and give them some love! As always, they are awesome! And if you were featured, be sure to grab our button :)
And now on to what you came here to do... PARTY!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!