Hey guys! Welcome back to another Much Ado About Monday!
We hope you had a fantastic weekend and are ready to party with us! My family and I headed up to Dallas this weekend for the wedding of one of my cousins. The wedding was beautiful and was held at the Arborteum, where the drinks were served out of an old canoe and the kids were able to run around outside on the boardwalk overlooking some wetlands. We got so caught up visiting and having fun that I neglected to take any pictures and had to hijack one from my mom for the post. Oops! We really had a lovely time and it's always wonderful to see two people in love, starting out their lives together.
This week, I shared my one of my favorite art projects ever, the fabric wall art in my daughter's room. I just love it!
This week our features are:
Lydia's pick: Red, White, and Blue Flat Front Skirt via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Jamie's pick: Best Strawberry Shortcake Ever via Blissful and Domestic
Jill's pick: Frozen Yogurt Dipped Fruit Clusters via As The Bunny Hops
Emily's pick: Scrap Wood Project: Bead Board Address Sign via Refresh Living
And our most viewed post this week was DIY Painted Photo Backdrops via Vintage Zest. I love a simple project with fantastic results!
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!