First off, I just want to say that we are so sorry for missing the party last week! With three of us blogging, sometimes our schedules get mixed up. I think we're all ready for school to start so we can get a handle on things :-)
This week, my daughter turned 6! Can you believe it!?! I made her a little photo collage from each of her birthdays, and I had to pull out the tissues by the end. I must say, she's grown to be quite the little lady!
We spent her birthday with her neighbor friend. We made gak, bookmarks, and then she got to have a sleepover with another special friend. Her aunt even took her for a pedicure!
Thanks to everyone who joined in on our last link party. It was super fun, and I was very excited to pick my feature! So without further ado, here are our features...
Jill's pick: Fabric + Freezer Paper Trick via Glamp Laugh Love
Lydia's pick: Handmade Wedding Clothes for Kids via Naptime Creations
Jamie's pick: Easy Homemade Peach Jam via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Emily's pick: All the Hearts Quilt via Busy Being Jennifer
And the most viewed link...
A prettier filing cabinet via the pallet muse
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!