Welcome to another Much Ado About Monday!
We can't wait to see what you have been up this past week.
Well, it was an extremely rainy week for us here in Houston. We had severe flooding around the city with schools being closed on Tuesday due to impassable roads, houses and cars flooding around the area, and several deaths reported due to the high rising water. Luckily none of us experienced any damage but our hearts and thoughts go out to those around the state of Texas who are dealing with the aftermath of this tragic flooding.
To ease my heavy heart this week, I turned to the wonderful projects you guys shared with us. Sometimes you just need to be reminded that there are still beautiful things around you, so I sincerely thank you for all the inspirational links you provided. They helped me get through a rough week and made me smile. :)
Our picks this week are:
Lydia's Pick: Floral Hudson Pants via Sews n Bows
Jamie's Pick: Outdoor Makeover Reveal via Making It In the Mountains
Jill's Pick: Vegetarian Easy Nachos Recipe via Atta Girl
Emily's Pick: Create Your Own Frozen Lemonade Bar via A Pretty Life
And our most popular link this week was 30 Things to Do With Kids this Summer via Formula Mom. Such fun and creative ideas! I can't wait to give them a try.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!