Because it's time for another party!!!
We had a really great weekend down here in Texas. The weather was cool and it was so great to just be able to hang out, outside. We started the weekend off right with our annual trip to the Houston Zoo for Zoo Boo. The kids get to dress up, visit a pumpkin patch and see all of the animals. What more could you ask for in a day!? The girls were super excited to dress up like Disney's Doc McStuffins and Lambie. It is Miss J's #1 favourite show and Little B is easy going enough to just go with it. :) It was also great fun for them to hang out with all of their best friends and see what they all dressed up as. Saturday we just stayed around the house and did some tidying. In the evening we went and had a good old fashioned game night with some friends of ours. And then Sunday, instead if heading out to the lake like originally planned (it was just a bit too nippy) we stayed in and got our fair share of Premier League Soccer and some football!
Having fun at Zoo Boo, and please don't ask or try to figure out what I was dressed as... I seriously do not have an answer!! :)
This week's party format is a little bit different because we had a great guest post from Blythe over at Education.com on Friday. She shared some great Kids Halloween Activities. If you haven't checked it out yet, make sure to stop by, there are some really awesome and easy ideas!
So, now let's get to our favourites from last week and then start the PARTY!!
I love the amount of work and detail that were put in to these awesome little figurines!
Pumpkin Patch via Bohemian Junktion
We love all of the pumpkins, but the chalkboard pumpkin is our favourite!
All I can say is YUM!!
So cute and and a great alternative to candy!
Congrats to all of our amazing blog friends who came up with some great stuff this week! Make sure to grab an 'I Was Featured' button and display it proudly. You deserve it!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!