We're so glad to have you here for week 96 of Much Ado About Monday!
This week, my husband and I have been busy hanging things up around the house....
I've been *very* indecisive about where I've wanted to hang all of our pictures.. but, after a bit of encouragement from my husband, I was finally able to figure out where a few things should go. :)
My biggest challenge was organizing the gallery wall. It's larger than the one that I had
in our last home and it took me about 2 hours to come up with this layout. I *think* this is how it will end up on the wall. If it's not, my husband isn't going to be too happy! Ha ha! :)
We were also busy little bees here at Huckleberry Love this week. Lydia shared this gorgeous little dress
as her Week 2 creation for Project 52 (more on that here
), while I rounded up 12 Healthy Casseroles, Bakes and One Pot Dishes for the Busy Mama
. I can't wait to make a few of these delicious recipes! Our biggest news of the week was that we are adding a NEW Huckleberry
to our crew! That's right, Jamie is expecting baby number four this Summer. We're all incredibly thrilled for her and can't wait to see if she'll be having another little girl or if her husband will finally get his boy! :)
There were so many amazing projects, recipes and ideas shared at our party last week! It was definitely hard to pick our favorites, but here they are:
Lydia's Pick: Valentine Ribbon Art
via The Ribbon Retreat
Jill's Pick: Paper Bows
via Simple Joys
Jamie's Pick: Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
via My Organized Chaos
Emily's Pick: Fresh Orange Smoothie
via My Organized Chaos
And last week's most viewed post was:
Congratulations to our talented featured bloggers this week! Be sure to grab our "Featured" button below to display proudly on your page. You've earned it! :)
And now, let's party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!