This past week has just flown by; my little lady graduated from Pre-K and will officially begin Kindergarten in the fall. It's crazy to imagine I have a Kindergartener.... Where has the time gone?
This week coming up should be full of excitement as well, as our new baby is due. So, we are spending our long weekend just hanging out and waiting for that impending trip to the hospital. I can't wait to meet our newest and final baby and to share the news with you all! :)
We love what you shared with us this week and can't wait to share our features with you all.
Lydia's Pick: Salted Margarita Truffles via Lambert's Lately
Jill's Pick: Pineapple Upside Down Cupcakes via Swanky Recipes
Emily's Pick: Blueberry & Maple Mousse Parfaits via Hun... What's for Dinner?
And the most viewed post this week was:
Rosette Vanilla Bean Sugar Cookies via Simply Suzanne's At Home
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers, you guys rock!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!
Hello gorgeous ladies! Love to party with you each week! Please stop by our party that starts on tonight at 7. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou GirlsReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting and happy Memorial Day!ReplyDelete
Congrats. Wait until you get where I am at. My youngest (I had two kids) is graduating high school this upcoming Saturday. You will really wonder where the time went.ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting.