We're back and ready to get going for the holiday season. I can't wait to share the mermaid tail blankets I made for my girls this week and Lydia and Jamie have some fun posts coming up as well. Make sure to check back with us over the next few weeks!
This weekend, we had so much fun at our neighborhood's annual frosty festival, though little miss E was a little bit afraid of Santa. Ella even won a little dance contest! The kiddos absolutely loved it and we feel lucky to have such great neighbors and friends to get into the Christmas spirit with.
And now onto the party...
Thanks for joining us this week for our Much Ado About Monday link party! We apologize for not posting a link party last week. Due to technical difficulties (i.e. a failed hard drive) we weren't able to host. We're glad to be back and are super excited about our features!
Jill's pick: Christmas Candy Fudge via Sweet C's Designs
Jamie's pick: Brownie Christmas Trees via One Little Project
Lydia's pick: Rustic Wood Candle Holders via Marty's Musings
And the most viewed link: Apple Upside Down Cake via Simply Stacie
Thank you and congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!