We started the Halloween weekend off with our annual trip to Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo. It is always a ton of fun for the kids to play festive games, decorate a pumpkin and of course see all of their favourite animals. We have gone every year since Jaydn was a baby and now five years later and can't imagine us not continuing the tradition.
After a fun day at Zoo Boo, we headed over to Lydia's house for a fun Halloween dress-up party, the kids had a blast dressing up, eating all of the Halloween themed treats and getting to play some fun games, including a ghostly pinata.
Saturday was, of course, Halloween, so we woke up early and got to work on carving our pumpkins.
This year my kids dressed up as traditional Halloween characters; a witch, pumpkin, black cat and Frankenstein, so our pumpkins were carved to match their costumes.
You were all busy as well, sharing some amazing posts. We so enjoy seeing what you have to share with us each week and every week it gets harder and harder to choose our favourites. But, you gotta do what you gotta do so here they are.
Jamie's pick: DIY Rustic Arrow Wall Art via Dandelion Patina
Lydia's pick: DIY Dinosaur Plank Art via Simply Beautiful by Angela
Jill's pick: Witches Broomstick Treat Bags via My Thoughts, Ideas and Ramblings
And our most viewed post was DIY TeePee for your Cat via MommaDJane
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!