Happy Monday All!!
This weekend was a whirlwind of activity as we celebrated my two oldest girls birthdays with a Cheerleading themed party. It was a blast! We got the whole house decorated in red and white, ate a ton of delicious food and then surprised the girls with two of our local high schools cheerleaders. The girls came and taught all of the kids a few cheers, chants, jumps and then helped them put on a performance for all the parents who were there. I didn't tell my girls that the cheerleaders were coming and they were over the moon excited. My 4 year old almost cried because she was so overwhelmed when they showed up. :) So, so much fun!!
Lydia, Jill and I must all have been super hungry this week because all of our featured posts are delicious sounding recipes made by you! Here are our top picks.
Jamie's Pick: Pumpkin Cream Cheese Wontons via Simply Stacie
Lydia's Pick: Cranberry Orange Scones via The Gold Lining Girl
Jill's Pick: Baked Apple Cheescake via Lou Lou Girls
And our most viewed post of the week is Twelve Thankful Crafts via The Crafty Blog Stalker
Thank you and congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!
Thanks for another awesome party! So many things that I'm adding to my pinterest board :)ReplyDelete
Hello cute ladies! Thanks for hosting such a fabulous party. I'm thrilled to be featured by you! Please take a minute to swing by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm and goes until Friday @ 7. We pin and tweet everything! Happy Thanksgiving! Lou Lou GirlsReplyDelete
Sounds like your kiddos had a great birthday! Thanks for hosting. :) Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving! :)ReplyDelete
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for the fun party:-)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting such a lovely party! So many great ideas for all of us who let the holidays sneak up on us (again!) this year!ReplyDelete