It's that time of the week again! Welcome back to Much Ado About Monday!
This weekend was a fun one. We spent most of the day today with my oldests Girl Scout troop taking a grocery store tour and learning about money to earn their Finance leaves. The grocery store we went to was incredibly accomodating taking us on a full tour of the store including the back room and freezer area. They even let the girls practice their cashier skills on one of the real tills. After the tour, the girls earned their Community helpers badge by shopping for and buying food to give a couple families in need a Thanksgiving dinner. Overall a really fun day for the girls!
This past week you guys shared some amazing posts and we can't wait to share our favourites with you!
Jamie's Pick: Turkey Treats via The Country Chic Cottage
Jill's Pick: DIY Christmas Reindeer via Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body
Lydia's Pick: Free Christmas Village Cut File via Fynes Designs
And our most viewed post of the week was: Painted Acorns via ArtClubBlog
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!