Happy, happy Monday everyone!
I can't believe Halloween is this weekend!!! We had a wonderful weekend just relaxing, getting together with friends, and pumpkin carving with the kiddos while it rained. Oh and there were plenty of hours spent on a costume for a certain little boy. Thor has proven to be a bit difficult! And since we have a costume party to go to, my hubby and I are dressing up. Fingers crossed that I can get everything done in time...
recipe for roasted pumpkin seeds. We made them with the seeds from our jack-o-lanterns this weekend, and they're completely gone... devoured in one day!
We loved all of the awesome posts that you guys shared, and to continue the pumpkin theme, here were our favorites.
Jamie's Pick: Mason Jar Ring Pumpkin via Refresh Living
Jill's Pick: Yarn Wrapped Pumpkins via Karen's Up On the Hill
Lydia's Pick: DIY Sweater Pumpkins via Twelve On Main
And our most viewed post of the week was:
Bacon Wrapped Chicken via Simply Stacie
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for featuring my mason jar ring pumpkins this week!! Have a great one!ReplyDelete
Thanks you so much for featuring my Yarn Wrapped Pumpkins Jill!ReplyDelete
Have an awesome day!
Thank you for hosting! Looks like fun!!ReplyDelete
Hello gorgeous ladies! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party! Please take a moment to visit our party that starts tonight at 7 pm and goes until Friday at 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou GirlsReplyDelete
Thank you for the party, have a great week!!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting such fun parties every week!ReplyDelete
Adreanna @ Glamp Laugh Love