Happy, happy Monday everyone!
This past week was pretty special as my oldest baby girl celebrated her 6th birthday. I'm still trying to figure out how she went from the sweetest little squish to this beautiful and kind little girl so quickly. Watching her change and grow is so overwhelmingly wonderful, but seriously, can time just slow down a little... just a bit, please?
Because we are Canadian and the Toronto Blue Jays made it to the playoffs, we decided that a fun way to celebrate her birthday would be to drive up to Dallas and watch the Jays take on the Texas Rangers. It was a ton of fun and I'm really glad we made the trip. :)
This week has also been Halloween focused with me sharing a super cute free pattern for a Crochet Ghost Knot Hat. It whips up pretty quickly so you'll have plenty of time before Halloween to get one done. :)
We loved all of the 'spook'tacular posts that you guys shared as well, and here were our favourites.
Jamie's Pick: Halloween Full Moon Marquee Sign via Fynes Designs
Jill's Pick: DIY Mummy Bowls via Love Create Celebrate
Lydia's Pick: DIY Pumpkin Dog Treats via Living La Vida Holoka
And our most viewed post of the week was:
Stuffing Muffins via made with Happy
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!