Thanks so much for stopping by our weekly link party! We had such a great fall weekend, even if the weather in Texas didn't reflect it! Our neighborhood had a fall festival complete with pumpkin decorating, hay rides, and face-painting. It was super fun relaxing and now I've just got to play catch up with Halloween costumes.
This week, we shared 15 spook-tacular party ideas! Check them out here.
And now onto the party! We loved checking out all that you guys had to share and here are a few of our favorites...
Jill's pick: Glitter Frosted Pumpkins via Bre Pea
Lydia's pick: Flat Front Panel Skirt via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Jamie's pick: DIY Fabric Pumpkins via Sweet Little Ones
And the most viewed link...
How to Make a Watercolored Leaf Card via Little Girl Designs
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!