Happy Fall, Y'all!
I hope you guys are out enjoying this awesome fall weather! We finally saw some cooler weather here in Texas and it was been AMAZING! Can't wait to break out those boots and sweaters!
This week, Jill shared a delicious Homemade Peach Jam recipe that you have to be sure to check out. There is not a whole lot better than fresh jam.
Our features this week are definitely Halloween themed!
Lydia's pick: Pumpkin Spice Meringues via The Simple, Sweet Life
Jill's pick: DIY Ghost Solar Lights via The Country Chic Cottage
Jamie's pick: Halloween Yarn Garland via Growing Up Gabel
And our most clicked link from the last party were these Chewy Chocolate Nougat Cookies via Simply Stacie. I can see why! These look sinfully yummy!
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!