Happy Labor Day Weekend!!
I hope you are all able to enjoy this wonderful weekend! We have a three day weekend, as both my husband and my daughter have Monday off. We ended up not having any big plans for the extended weekend, which was actually perfect. We did some much needed yard-work, played in an hour-long rain shower (free splashpad!), worked on cleaning and organizing the house, and I started making over a desk for my craft room (more on that later). Then we had a game night at our house and stayed up way too late with some great friends.
Our features this week are:
Lydia's Pick: 17 Airplane Busy Bags via The Practical Mom
Emily's Pick: Make It Yourself Monogram Necklace via The Crafty Blog Stalker
Jill's Pick: Garden Salsa via Simply Stacie
Jamie's Pick: Prickly Pear Jelly via Hill House Homestead
Our most viewed link last week was the beautiful seashell jewelry bowls with vintage glass knob pedestals from Dandelion Patina. Aren't these little bowls just gorgeous?!
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!