How was your weekend? Mine was amazing! We celebrated my girls' birthdays with a pony party. It was so much fun!
And now onto our weekly party!
A big thanks to everyone who joined in and linked up with us last week! What fun projects and yummy recipes! You guys make it so hard to pick favorites, but here they are...
Lydia's pick: Citrus Marmalade via Fluster Buster
Emily's pick: Old-School Desk Gets a Whole New Look via Suburble
Jamie's pick: Caramel Macchiato Poke Cake via Kleinworth & Co
Jill's pick: Embroidered Animal Party Skirt via Flamingo Toes
And the most viewed link...
Wood Number Tags via Farmhouse 40
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!