How is everyone's weekend going? We've had visitors, a trip to San Antonio, and a few Birthday parties. I love the busy weekends, but am looking forwards to a relaxing month ahead. So we'll keep it short and sweet :-)
First of all, a big thanks to everyone who partied with us last week! We really have some fun bloggers joining in on our weekly link party. It was so much fun checking out what y'all had to share! It was really tough to choose our favorites, but here they are...
Jill's pick: Banana Split Cheesecake Cookie Bites via Life with the Crust Cut Off
Lydia's pick: Vintage Doily Bohemian Dream Catcher via My Pinterventures
Jamie's pick: Pomegranate Lemon Cupcakes via Lou Lou Girls
Emily's pick: Forrest Creatures Free Pattern via Madyson & Marie
And the most viewed link...
Cherry Cheesecake with Oreo Crust via Simply Stacie
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!