I hope everyone had a wonderful Independence Day! We had a bbq with our family complete with swimming and the perfect view of fireworks. I really enjoyed having my husband home for a long weekend too. We're working on finishing up a cute vintage desk in a sunshine yellow color. I can't wait to share it with you!
And we had a pretty hopping Much Ado About Monday link party last week too! I had lots of fun checking out all of the projects, roundups and recipes. It was really tough to choose just one feature each, but here they are...
Jill's pick: Easy Two Ingredient Peach Sherbert via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Lydia's pick: Brownie Brittle via Kleinworth & Co
Emily's pick: DIY Entryway Mudroom via Little Red Brick House
Jamie's pick: Fireworks Goodie Bags via The Happy Scraps
And the most viewed link...
Jalapeno Ranch Pasta Salad via Simply Stacie
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!