We are so glad you could join us for another edition of
Much Ado About Monday!
First, we want to start off by saying Happy Father's Day to everyone out there!
We hope it was a fantastic day for you all!
Our features this week are:
Lydia's pick: 10 Coastal Decor and Craft Ideas for Summer via the Organized Dream
Jill's pick: Small Table Makeover via Karen's Up on the Hill
Jamie's pick: Raspberry Ruffle Cupcakes via Divine Lifestyle
Emily's pick: Cream Cheese and Chicken Taquitos via Tornadough Alli
And our most popular link this week was Roasted Butternut Squash & Spinach by Vintage Zest. Doesn't this look mouth-wateringly delicious?! Yum!
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers!! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog.
Now let's get ready to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!