What a wonderful weekend we've had! Emily came to visit from Ohio and it was super fun getting together for a mom's night in. It was way long overdue and so nice to just be able to catch up with all of the mom's group that was able to make it. And since it's been so warm, the kids and I have been swimming all weekend too! They start swim team this week, so hopefully they're ready for the unheated pool :-)
This week, Jamie posted about Taylor's 1st birthday party. It was a super cute strawberry theme! Be sure to check it out here!
And thanks to everyone who joined in on Much Ado About Monday last week! We almost had 300 links! You guys are making it super hard to pick, but I absolutely love seeing all of the new and returning blogs and what you've been up to this week!
Jamie's pick: Garden Hose Spring Wreath via Scrapality
Jill's pick: Lego Superhero Birthday Party via The Scrap Shoppe Blog
Emily's pick: Lemon Honey Cream Ice Box Cake via Simply Suzanne
Lydia's pick: Lemon Cupcakes with Blackberry Buttercream via The Gracious Wife
And the most viewed link:
DIY Stenciled Nautical Beach Tote via Vintage Zest
Congrats to all of our featured bloggers! Be sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog. :)
Now it's time to party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!