Happy Sunday Ya'll!!
I'm in Cowboy mood, as today Lydia, Jill and myself are all heading out to the famous Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo to watch some calf roping, bull riding and we can't forget Mutton Busting!
I am so excited, not only for a fun filled day of 'rodeoing' and food, but one of my favourite bands, Fall Out Boy are headlining todays' rodeo! Wahoo!!! I cannot wait to see these guys in concert. Definitely going to be a great day. :)
This week we started to get in the St. Patrick's Day spirit when I shared my Clover Leaf Crochet Headband. If you haven't checked it out you definitely should. It's a super cute and easy project to whip up, that any little lady would love!!
You guys shared some amazing posts this week as well and as per the usual we rounded up our four favourites:
Jamie's Pick: Leprechaun Candy Cups via Hoopla Palooza
Jill's Pick: Watercolour Lucky Clover Printable via The Domestic Heart
Lydia's Pick: Lucky St. Patrick's Day Garland via Duct Tape & Denim
Emily's Pick: Lemon Sunshine Cake via The Simple, Sweet Life
And our most viewed post this week:
Congrats to all of our featured bloggers. You guys rock! (Just like Fall Out Boy...) Be sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog. :)
And now, on to the party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!
An InLinkz Link-up
Thank you so much for the link party! :)ReplyDelete
Hello beautiful ladies! What a fun party! Thank you for hosting. Please stop by our party that starts tonight at 7. We would love to share one of your amazing creations. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou GirlsReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting. Have followed you on fb, pinterest and twitter. xxReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting. There are some great links up there!ReplyDelete
I love your site! This is my first time dropping by and linking up!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for hosting!
Thanks for hosting! This was my first time visiting -- I placed your button on my linky page :)ReplyDelete