Hello all and welcome back to Much Ado About Monday!
We love partying with you guys and seeing all of the amazing, crafts, recipes and tips that you share with us every week. We just want to thank you all for the great support. The last month have seen some of our biggest parties to date, which would not be possible without all of you! Hugs and love from all of us. :)
favourites, but here is what we came up with:
Jamie: DIY Ruffle Bum Onesie via The Ribbon Retreat
Lydia: DIY Rocking Chair via The Hatched Home
Jill: See Through Mason Jars via Hawthorne and Main
Emily: Chair & Headboard Bench via Thrifty Treasures
And the most viewed post of the week was:
Congrats to all of our featured bloggers. Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog. We can't wait to see what you all have in store for us next week!
And now, let's party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for the party! :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the party!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the party and for featuring my bench! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for hosting and for featuring my DIY Rocking Chair! Happy Monday!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Hello Gorgeous! I love stopping by your amazing party each week. Thank you for hosting. Please take a moment to stop by our party tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have the chance to party with you twice! Happy Monday Lou Lou GirlsReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting this party! I had a great time and found many interesting links.ReplyDelete
/Charlotte @My Green Nook