Today's match-up is between the defending champs the Seattle Seahawks and the New England Patriots. Now I don't want to start a football rivalry with anyone or anything, but GO PATRIOTS GO!!!
Anyway, let's get back to what you're here for, our super fun linky party Much Ado About Monday!
As always, you shared some amazing posts as well... 339 of them to be exact!! Thank you so
much for your support and enjoyment of this party, it means the world to us. :) You always make it so hard to pick our favourites, but here they are:
Jamie: Yarn Wrapped Valentine's Wreath via Busy Being Jennifer
Jill: Mini Lemon Meringue Pies via This Silly Girls Life
Lydia: Valentine's Day Puppy Chow via Whimsy & Hope
Emily: Painted Canvas with Ornamental Arrow via My Anything and Everything
The most viewed post of the week was:
25 Valentines Book for Kids via Long Island Parent Source
Congrats to all of our featured bloggers! You guys rock! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button and display it proudly on your blog. :)
And now, let's party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thank you so much for the link party!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my mini frittatas—A quick and easy meal for any time of day and a great use up for leftovers. I hope you’ll visit my new Corn-free Everyday link party also. http://www.creatingsilverlinings.com/corn-free-everyday-feb-01-2015/ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting. Honestly, my favorite part of the Superbowl is the time to visit friends and the snacks!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting the party, ladies!ReplyDelete
Hello beautiful ladies! Thank you for hosting such a fabulous party! We would love it if you would stop by our party and share one of your amazing projects.We would really appreciate it. Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou GirlsReplyDelete
I just found your blog and link party...when does it go live? We'd love to join in! -Jess and KatieReplyDelete
Hi ladies, Much Ado About Monday goes live every Sunday at 8:00 pm and runs until Saturday night at 11:00 pm. We would love to have you join us. :)Delete