Happy Monday everyone!
This past weekend was rainy, windy and cold, so perfect for lazing around and watching football and folding laundry. Yes, that was my weekend. Unfortunately, I have a ton of it laying around after our 2 week trip to Canada for the holidays.
Our trip was fantastic though, on top of the fact that we got to spend some much needed time with our extended family for Christmas and New Years, my girls also got some good old fashioned winter activities in. The weather was great, so we were outside almost every single day tobogganing, playing in the snow and the girls finally got to learn to skate. They absolutely loved it! Overall, we had a fantastic time.
This past week, you all shared some great posts, and here are our favourites.
Lydia's Pick: Crock Pot Hot Chocolate via Crystal & Co.
Emily's Pick: Lampshade Makeover via Techie's DIY Adventures
Jill's Pick: Wainscoting Using Pallet Wood via Scrapality
And, our most viewed post of the week was:
Turn Old Christmas Cards Into New Treasures via Crafty Journal
Thank you and congrats to all of our featured bloggers. Make sure to grab our I was featured button and display it proudly on your blog. :)
And now, let's party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!