We have been enjoying time with family and taking a small break from the blog to enjoy this special time with our loved ones. My husband and I have also been tackling small projects around the house and we are getting the house ready for my sister's baby shower that I am hosting in two weeks. I can't wait to share the theme with you guys and all the details once we are done!
This week on the blog, I shared with you guys my goal for the year: Project 52, where I am trying to sew one item every week for the whole year. I would love it if you would join me!
Our features from last week are:
Emily: Five Minute Fudge via The Culinary Mama
Lydia: DIY Confetti Push Pop Poppers via Like the Cheese
Jill: Peppermint Jello Playdough via Little Girl Designs
Jamie: Loaded Baked Potato Soup via Simply Stacie
Our most popular link last week was Banana Bread Cookies via The Rebel Chick.
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers! Be sure to grab the button below and display it on your blog for everyone to see. :)
And now, let's party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
I just did some mending last night. I need to accomplish a few sewing projects as well. Thanks for hosting.ReplyDelete
Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com
Thanks so much for featuring my peppermint jello playdough! Have a great week! :)ReplyDelete
Hello beautiful ladies! We are thrilled to stop by and be a part of your party. Please take a moment and party with us tonight at 7 pm. We love partying with you.ReplyDelete
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls
Hope you holidays were fantastic! Thanks for hosting another great party!ReplyDelete
Have a great day,
Happy New Year, ladies! Thank you so much for hosting:)ReplyDelete
Welcome to 2015 Ya’all!! Thanks for hosting another great party.ReplyDelete
Have a great day,
Aubrie B. @ Waking Up Bagtas