The Christmas season inspires us to create and share our favourite Christmas ideas and recipes as well. This week Lydia shared her recipe for Mini Apple Pies which she originally contributed as a guest post over at FromG2B and I shared one of my favourite cold weather foods, 5 Bean and Corn Chili. Both of these dishes are delicious, so if you didn't get the chance to check them out, you definitely want to!
Like I said earlier, you're posts were amazing this week. It was definitely hard to choose our favourites, but after much deliberation, this is what we decided upon.
Jamie's Pick: String Christmas Trees via Love Create Celebrate
Lydia's Pick: Rustic Lace Ornaments via The Frugal Farm Wife
Emily's Pick: Christmas Tree Meringue Cookies via This Silly Girls Life
Jill's Pick: Silver Pine Cone Rustic Garland via Hawthorne and Main
And our most viewed post this week was Toilet Paper Tube Snowflake Ornaments via Refresh Living.
Awesome work ladies! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly!
And now, let's party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!