We hope that you had a wonderful holiday, celebrating with family and friends!
I spent Christmas Eve with my in-laws. We enjoyed a delicious dinner, opened presents and drank a bit of wine by the fire. After the kids set out their cookies and milk for Santa and said goodbye to our Elf on the Shelf (his name is Jingle Bells!), they stuck around to help my husband and I put a few gifts together. :)
Christmas morning was spent with our little family of five. It was little Hayley's first Christmas and the first one for us in our new home, so this Christmas was special for us in so many ways. :)
We had a big breakfast, opened all of our gifts from Santa and played with all of our new goodies before heading to a HUGE Christmas at my parents house. I am one of seven children and this is the ONLY holiday where we're all together. There were 22 of us there and it was definitely beautiful and crazy chaos!
Here at Huckleberry Love, we took a much needed week off to focus on our loved ones and are refreshed and ready to share some wonderful projects in the new year with y'all!
And now for our features from last week:
Emily's Pick: Creamy Tomato Basil Soup with Popcorn Croutons via Hello Little Home
Jill's Pick: Owl Hand Warmers via Our Peaceful Planet
Lydia's Pick: Eggnog Ice Cream Pie via The Gracious Wife
Jamie's Pick: Peppermint Twist Loopy Puff Bows via The Ribbon Retreat
And our most popular post last week was:
And now, let's party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!