Thanks for stopping by for another Much Ado About Monday link party.
We've been busy bees here, working hard to finish up all of those last minute Christmas projects. And I almost forgot to schedule my post for tonight as we had our street's Christmas party.
We're lucky here in Texas, that we can have an outdoor gathering in December! Santa handed out presents from his red pickup truck, we made s'mores by the fire, and enjoyed holiday classics on the video projector with some popcorn and hot cocoa. I'm so thankful for our wonderful neighbors and love that our kids have so many friends to play with :-)
This week, Emily shared her Blackberry Brie Bites. They sound absolutely divine and would make an excellent addition to any holiday party menu.
Last week, we had so many great link ups. Thank you to everyone who joined in. It really made it tough to choose our favorites.
Our most viewed link was Cranberry Barbecue Meatballs via Life with the Crust Cut Off
And for our picks...
Lydia's pick: Champagne Smash via This Silly Girl's Life
Jill's pick: Semi-Homemade Christmas Tree Skirt via 3 Little Greenwoods
Emily's pick: Knock Off Crate and Barrel Ornament Trees via Domestically Speaking
Jamie's pick: Chocolate Cherry Shortbread Christmas Cookies via The Gracious Wife
Great job, guys! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly!
And now, let's party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!