Happy Holidays and welcome to another
Much Ado About Monday!
We are so thrilled you are here, sharing your wonderful ideas and projects with us for another week!
This weekend was a busy one for us, as we traveled to my cousin's college graduation on Friday and then celebrated my mom's birthday back at home on Saturday. Plus, I wrapped all our Christmas presents, so our tree looks very happy right now. This week, we are gearing up for our kid's Christmas program at school and getting ready for family to come in from out of state to celebrate the holidays with us. I can't wait to have my whole family together again!
This week on the blog, Jill shared her rustic DIY Family Photo Display, which would also make a fantastic Christmas card display, and I rounded up 25 of my favorite Christmas ornament projects to make with your kids.
Our features this week are:
Lydia's Pick: Cork Christmas Card Trees via Love Create Celebrate
Jamie's Pick: Hot Chocolate Cupcakes via Life With the Crust Cut Off
Emily's Pick: Pallet Wood Rustic Christmas Coasters via Scrapality
Jill's Pick: DIY Peppermint Letters via I Dig Pinterest
And our most clicked link last week was the DIY Peppermint Letters via I Dig Pinterest.
Great job, guys! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly!
And now, let's party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!