Happy Monday Friends!!
Last week, one of my favourite blogger buddies, Jill celebrated her birthday. Because birthdays are so much fun and great reason to get dressed up and go out, this weekend Lydia and I took her out to celebrate. Our night started out with dinner and drinks at one of our favourite restaurants, Yardhouse. They have a great selection of appetizers (so of course we had to order a few ;)) and their Truffle Fries are AMAZING!! After our delicious dinner we decided to catch a movie. Since Interstellar just came out and got some great reviews that was our number one choice. It was really good, very different and will definitely make you wonder and think. Overall a very enjoyable movie! It was great hanging out with my girls and I can't wait to do it again!
We weren't the only busy ones last week, as always you all shared some great posts too. These were our favourites:
Jamie's Pick: DIY Book Page Pumpkins via Sewlicious Home Decor
Lydia's Pick: Felted Acorn Garland via Making it in the Mountains
Jill's Pick: Popcorn & Candy on the Cob via I Dig Pinterest
Emily's Pick: Herbed Gruyere Scalloped Potatoes via Life with the Crust Cut Off
And our most viewed post of the week was:
Vintage Bar Cart Makeover via Sweet Parrish Place
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!