Thanks for stopping by our 87th Much Ado About Monday link party! Can you believe it? Thanksgiving is this week! We are all so excited at our house, to welcome friends and family to share in the holiday. I can't wait to try out some new recipes, and cook my first turkey! This weekend, we started on our outdoor Christmas lights and worked some on Miss Ella's American girl doll house.
This doll house is absolutely huge, and maybe a little over the top, but totally worth it! I really have to give a shout out to Ana White, and how amazing her plans are :-) Now we just have to paint and decorate each room, which I'm really looking forward to!
This week, I shared a recipe for spaghetti squash au gratin, and Emily rounded up 10 gorgeous thanksgiving centerpieces. I'm definitely getting some inspiration for my Thanksgiving tablescape!
We've got plenty of projects coming up for the holidays and are always excited to see all of yours! If you joined our party last week, thank you, we loved all that you had to share! As always, we would love to give a special shout out to our features for this week:
Jill's pick: And We'll Never be Royals... bathroom makeover by The Heathered Nest
Jamie's pick: White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake Bars by Simply Stacie
Emily's pick: DIY Noel Sign by Crafts by Courtney
Lydia's pick: Joy to the World Globe by the Crazy Craft Lady
And the most viewed link:
Pinterest Smart Feed: Get Your Pins Seen via The Pin Junkie
Congrats to all of our featured bloggers! Take a moment to snag a featured button to put up on your blog. And thank you for inspiring us, yet again!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!