Thanks for joining us for our 83rd Much Ado About Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! We've had so much fun carving pumpkins, going to the zoo, and catching up after our awesome trip to Norway earlier this month. I thought I'd share a few photos from our trip!
When my husband said he had a business trip in Norway, I jumped at the chance to tag along. It was our first trip alone together since we've had kids, and very long overdue! Since his business was in Trondheim, we started there. It was such a beautiful city, overlooking one of Norway's largest fjords. We rented bikes and went to the highest outlook point over the city, and enjoyed the gorgeous fall colors. Our hotel was voted the best breakfast in Norway. No joke, it was seriously the largest breakfast buffet I've ever seen in my life, and my favorite item had to be the smoked halibut. Wow!
We drove the inland route to Trollstigen and camped in a cabin for a few days. While we were there, we drove that crazy curvy road, found a great hiking spot, and enjoyed the outdoors. The hike was more of rock climbing in my mind... but worth it for the amazing view!
On our way back to Trondheim, we drove the costal highway. It was pretty windy, so we were able to see the huge waves crashing along the rocky coast.
Thank you to everyone who joined in on our link party last week. Our fabulous features are:
Shabby Chic Pumpkins via Making it in the Mountains
Halloween Pom-Pom Wreath via Krafty Cards
Candy Corn Bars via Broward Saves
A Dog Coat Closet via Karen's up on the Hill
And Our most viewed link was Hairy Spider Cookies via I Dig Pinterest
Be sure to grab a button if you were one of our featured bloggers this week! And congratulations!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!