Welcome to Much Ado About Monday!
It's hard to believe that October is all ready upon us! The temperatures here in Ohio have been considerably cooler than September so far, with the low getting down to 41 degrees last night! Today my husband and I snuggled up on the couch and put our fireplace to good use for the first time in our new home! Speaking of our new place, things are moving right along (although rather slowly at times) and our living room (above) is almost complete. We just need to add artwork to the walls and a few pretties to the side tables. I can't wait until it's finished! :)
This week at Huckleberry Love Jamie shared the adorable poodle crochet hat that she created for Jill's daughters Halloween costume! Could her model be any cuter? And I shared with details of my son's dinosaur birthday party. It was a blast and it was wonderful to host a party at our new house for our friends and family! Be sure to check out both of these great posts!
And now for our creative features from last week's party~
Emily's Pick: DIY Fall Wood Pumpkins via Kraft Cards, Etc.
Lydia's Pick: Whitewash Dining Room Table via Making it in the Mountains
Jamie's Pick: Toilet Paper Roll Wall Mirror via Cookin' and Craftin'
Jill's Pick: Craft Wall Board Organizer via The Princess and Her Cowboys
And our most viewed link from last week's party was:
DIY Fabric Pumpkins via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers. Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured Button' to display proudly on your blog. You deserve it!!
And now what we've all been waiting for......
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!