Welcome to Much Ado About Monday!
Welcome everyone! We are so happy you could be here to join us for another fabulous edition of MAAM!
This week was a super wet one for all of us in the Houston area. We had several days of hard rain and the kids were going a little stir-crazy from being cooped up. So Jamie and I decided to head the zoo with all the kiddos. We figured we may get a little wet, but it would be an adventure. It was the best zoo trip EVER! The rain stopped right when we arrived and we had the entire zoo to ourselves. I'm not kidding, we maybe saw 5 other families there the whole three hours we were there. It was awesome. We also got to watch a zoo keeper feed a clouded leopard by hand and got our own little lesson about these beautiful creatures. It was definitely a trip to remember!
This week our picks are:
Jamie- DIY Monogrammed Wellies via Being Bianca
Jill- DIY Pattern Weights via Vintage Zest
Lydia- Modge Podge Fall Coastal Theme Pumpkins via Crafts by Courtney
Emily- Fall Mantle via Blooming Homestead
And our most viewed link this week was 25 Fall Decorating Ideas via Blooming Homestead.
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers! Make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button to display proudly on your blog. :)
And now for the main event!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!