This past week, and last week for that matter, we have been crazy busy getting our little munchkins settled back into a school routine. Only 4 of our 12 littles' are not going to school this year so there has been a lot going on! On my end, Jaydn is doing her final year of Pre-K before the big Kinder next year and little Brynn has started pre-school for the first time. Both of them are doing amazingly well and are loving every minute of their school experience. And while all that was happening, my baby turned 5 months old!! Where does the time go?
Even though Lydia's two oldest kiddos were headed back to school as well, she still shared a bunch of these great make ahead smoothie recipes that look absolutely delicious. I will definitely be making some in the very near future :)
You all also shared some really great things last week. Here are our top picks.
Jamie's Pick: Princess Anna Dress via No Business Like Sew Business
Lydia's Pick: Candy Corn Meringue Swirls via The Simple Sweet Life
Jill's Pick: Barn Board Ceiling via The Heathered Nest
Emily's Pick: Drop Cloth Slipcovers via Refresh Living
And the most viewed post of the week was:
Paper Pine Tree/Christmas Trees via Simple Joys
And now for the main event!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by to party with us!!