Wow! It's hard to believe that another week has all ready gone by! We've been really busy over at our new house. We're slowly unpacking (which is extremely hard to do with three young children, in case you were wondering!) and we've had wallpaper removal people here for 4 days, and they're still not finished! And this is only for TWO rooms. It's been a mess. Let's just say that "We fought the wallpaper and the wallpaper won." So that's why we brought in professionals. The big guns were needed to deal with our wallpaper fiasco. I can't wait until it's all over with!
We also celebrated my youngest son's THIRD birthday! Where has the time gone? My sweet little baby is getting bigger by the day and I'm not afraid to admit that I cried on his special day. They just grow up way too quickly! We celebrated with gifts, cake, ice cream and his favorite dinner (pierogies) at home on his actual birthday. And later this month we'll be throwing him a fun dinosaur themed party so that we can celebrate with extended family and friends! :)
This week on the blog, we were busy little bees, too! Jill shared her gorgeous media console transformation with our readers (be sure to check out the before... she did an AMAZING job!), while I gave y'all a little tour of our new home here in Ohio! :)
We also had some pretty awesome features from last week's party that we just had to share with you!
Emily's Pick: Thoughts on Hitchhiking (Green Bed Makeover) via The Heathered Nest
Lydia's Pick: DIY Marquee Arrow Light via Craving Some Creativity
Jill's Pick: Nightgown Tutorial via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Jamie's Pick: Canvas Lamps via Wesens-Art
And this week's most popular post was...
.....this beautiful Rustic Rag Banner from Home. Made. Interest.
And now... let's party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
*You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
*Features posts will be pinned on Pinterest and promoted on Facebook and Google+
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for joining us this week!