I hope everyone had a great weekend! We had so much fun surprising Jamie for her birthday on Saturday. Her husband contacted me, and I got a few of our friends together for a game night. It was so sweet. He even duped her into thinking that he was going out of town! I knew it was a success by her reaction to us at the door. We had pomegranate mojitos (mocktails for the preggos), finger foods, an ice cream cake, and even got around to playing a game of taboo! I think we were all long overdue for a mom's night in!
I'm actually looking forward to a calm week. There's no big plans, except to play catch up around the house and finish up some projects. There's some canvas drop cloths that are begging to be made into kitchen curtains! Speaking of projects, we LOVED what you all shared with us last week. Check out these awesome features!
|A special thanks to A Typical English Home, quirkymomma.com, Hello Little Home, Feet Grounded on the Earth: Life Uncluttered andDay2Day Supermom for the great link ups!|
And now, onto the party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.