Thanks for joining us on another edition of Much Ado About Monday! We are so happy you are here!If you didn't get a chance to before, be sure to swing by and check out our Friday features from last week. We had some humdingers.
Is anyone else finding it hard to get motivated after the holidays? I was able to push through taking all the Christmas decorations down but haven't done much else since then. My daughter keeps asking me when we are going to decorate for winter. If I keep up at this pace, the answer will be spring. It's just really nice to have a moment of stillness after the hurry and rush of the holidays.
That being said, I am looking forward to seeing all the amazing projects you guys are going to share with us this week as a way to inspire myself and to jump start my creative juice again. So bring on the ideas, people!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.