As much as I love the holiday's, it a very busy time for our family. We are always on the go and rushing around to get last minute shopping done. Now that all the decor is packed and my house looks empty and stark once again, I'm ready to rock this year! Bring it 2014!!
Speaking of rocking this year, did you miss last weeks Friday Features? Be sure to go check them out, what a fantastic start to Much Ado About Monday!
We can't wait to see what you've been up to, so let's get this party started!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.