Happy Monday Everyone!!
I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas break (I know I sure did) and that you are all feeling relaxed and rejuvenated for the coming New Year. This past week was so much fun for my family and I. It was so great to watch the girls faces light up on Christmas morning when they realized that Santa had actually visited our house!! This year was also extra special because Little B was old enough to enjoy Christmas. Last year, being only one, she didn't really get the whole Santa thing. This Christmas was different for us as well, as we stayed here in Houston and didn't have any family down to visit us. It was very relaxing and as I'm sure you can all imagine, Christmas morning with two littles' kept us very busy (it's important to make sure those little gifts don't get thrown away with the paper). Anyway, I hope your Christmas was as special and wonderful as mine was!
Last week, in order to give us all a break we didn't host our weekly Much Ado About Monday party. This week, however, we're back in action and extremely excited to see what you all have in store for us. So without further delay, let's get to the party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!