I cannot believe it, because it really did creep up on me this year... there are only 10 days until Christmas! I've been busy finishing up some projects, grading final exams, and cooking up a storm. Did I mention that I met Ree Drummond for her book signing? Well some friends and I did, and it was kind of magical *sigh*.
|Emily, our friend Kate, and I were so excited to get the new Pioneer Woman holiday cookbook |
signed. I think I bought five copies as gifts ;-)
Up on the menu this week: making chocolate almond cherry bark, helping Santa shop for stocking stuffers, a preschool Christmas party and performance, and (because I'm not busy enough) I'll be hosting a cookie decorating playdate for the kiddos. I really do love the busy season and am having so much fun with my little ones this year.
And because we know that you guys have been busy with your own projects, what a better way to start the week off than with Much Ado About Monday, our weekly link party. We just loved everything that y'all shared with us last week, and can't wait to see what you've got in store.
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for another great link party! Hope your holidays are wonderful!ReplyDelete
I had to do a double-take... only 10 days left? Shoot! I guess I really need to get my act together! Thanks for the reminder!ReplyDelete
Oh my goodness, I would love to meet her. I use her recipes ALOT! In fact, our son who went to college wanted her cookbooks last Christmas, and wants her new one this Christmas. Thanks for hosting this party. I'm with ya on Christmas sneaking up on us. I sort of feel like I'm running behind!ReplyDelete
Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com
Yay! It’s finally December! Happy Holidays!! Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!!ReplyDelete
~~ Seasons Greetings,
Sharon, Denise & Aubrie
Thanks so much for hosting today's party! So glad to be here linking up my shortbread treats I made for my piano students :)ReplyDelete
Have a great week!
Sew Lah Tea Dough
Thank you for hosting!! =)ReplyDelete