We hope y'all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, safe travels and found some exciting Black Friday sales! I, on the other hand, am boring. Our little family hung out at home and simply caught up on things in this house. My husband played Elf in his workshop and worked on some gifts for the kiddos for Christmas. I spent the weekend playing Krafty Karla and did some sewing, Christmas decor crafting and worked on organizing my craft room (which has been a 6 month project...)
We also had a return visitor... Elfie made his appearance Thanksgiving night.
Hopefully his little antics put a smile on my girl's face this year. This is the first year that she 'gets' Christmas, and she lights up at the mere thought of Santa. I'm so excited for this year :)
Just in case you missed our HUGE announcement on Friday, Huckleberry Love is hosting our first ever Handmade Holiday Gift Guide. We are promoting 31 very talented shops. Be sure to check it out, you're sure to find something for someone special :)
Now, let's kick off December with an awesome party!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Great party! Thanks for hosting! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting. So many Christmas goodies to look at and become inspired by. Good thing it's just the first of December!ReplyDelete
Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com
Happy December!! SUPER excited to check out all of the festive posts everyone is linking up!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting :)
Sew Lah Tea Dough
Thank you for hosting, ladies! Your Thanksgiving weekend sounds perfect to me;)ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting, Ladies! Your Thanksgiving weekend sounds perfect to me;)ReplyDelete
Yay! It’s finally December! Happy Holidays!! Thank you for hosting this great party. We love your blog!!ReplyDelete
~~ Have a great day, Sharon, Denise & Aubrie
Thanks Karla for hosting another party this week - loving the Christmas creativity in here!ReplyDelete