Why did it feel like time was in super speed this weekend? I had big plans for some projects that just didn't happen! We did have a great Saturday, taking family photos with Lerin Photography followed by a fun evening with friends. I also had the pleasure of snuggling with a the newest member of our little huckleberries. She is ADORABLE and although we are definitely good with 3, I miss having a baby around. My baby is almost 18 months old, and not as squishy and cuddly as little miss L. <3
|Say 'cheese'! The kids were very well-behaved for our pictures. I cannot wait to see how they turned out!|
First, let's give a shout out to all our amazing Friday Features from last week! Love them all! If you were featured, don't forget to get yourself a fancy button.
And now, without further ado, the PARTY!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks so much for hosting! I am new to this party, so I must ask, what does GFC mean?ReplyDelete
Thanks for joining! It's Google Friend Connect :-) http://www.google.com/friendconnect/home/overviewDelete
Cute family photos! I'm trying to plan ours now as well. Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
Those Babies are adorable! I love the matching denim!ReplyDelete
What a sweet picture of your children and you're right, babies grow up way too fast. Mine are probably YOUR age and when I look back on when they were small it makes me feel a mix of happy and sad. Give them lots and lots of squishy hugs! Thank you for another great party this week and big blessings to you!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much! They really do grow up too fast. I cannot get over that my daughter is 4 already, and growing up way too fast. Someone stop time please ;-)Delete
Your kids are adorable! We tried doing family pictures a couple months ago, and unfortunately the littles were not very cooperative :( Oh well... maybe next year!ReplyDelete
Thanks :-) We've definitely run into that as well. Last year we attempted our own christmas pictures and ended up having to do individuals of the kids because they just wouldn't cooperate... There's always hope for next time!Delete
Happy Veteran’s Day!!! Your party is awesome, thanks for hosting this great party.ReplyDelete
~~ Have a great day, Sharon & Denise
Thanks! Of course on Sunday I wasn't thinking ahead to Monday that way. Thanks for joining in!Delete
Thank you for hosting today's great party :) Glad to be here linking up this weekend's Bridal Shower Cupcakes ♥ReplyDelete
Hope you had a fab weekend!
Sew Lah Tea Dough
oooh I'll have to go and check them out! Thanks for linking up!Delete
Thanks for another Great Linky Party !ReplyDelete