Why did it feel like time was in super speed this weekend? I had big plans for some projects that just didn't happen! We did have a great Saturday, taking family photos with Lerin Photography followed by a fun evening with friends. I also had the pleasure of snuggling with a the newest member of our little huckleberries. She is ADORABLE and although we are definitely good with 3, I miss having a baby around. My baby is almost 18 months old, and not as squishy and cuddly as little miss L. <3
|Say 'cheese'! The kids were very well-behaved for our pictures. I cannot wait to see how they turned out!|
First, let's give a shout out to all our amazing Friday Features from last week! Love them all! If you were featured, don't forget to get yourself a fancy button.
And now, without further ado, the PARTY!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!