Can you believe Sunday has rolled around once again? I swear these weekends are getting shorter! We had a busy weekend, which started a bit early for us. My husband took the day off of work on Friday and our little family headed to the Zoo. They're celebrating Halloween at the Houston Zoo right now, so the boys had a blast decorating pumpkins and checking out all of the Halloween decorations!
The rest of the weekend was spent at a rainbow-colored birthday party for one of our little Huckleberries, attending a local festival and watching football. :)
Did you have a nice weekend?
In case you missed it, we are co-hosting an AMAZING Giveaway for all of our readers- a chance to win your own KitchenAid Stand Mixer, along with a great assortment of baking goodies to create the ultimate Holiday Baking Bundle. If you haven't entered yet, head on over and do so! It'll be worth your time.
Now, onto the party.... :)
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later.
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!