We had another great weekend. On Saturday, we painted my son's room and had a family game night. A nice trip to the zoo and dinner at our favorite greek restaurant rounded out the weekend. The absolute best part of the whole weekend was the awesome fall weather. I don't even think we hit the 80's today!
And with that awesome weather comes some great cooking & baking. We have big plans for this holiday season and what better way is there to start it off than with an awesome cookie roundup and giveaway!
Check out this yummy selection of cookies from our wonderful sponsors!
Wouldn't it be wonderful to win a NEW KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Mixer to make all your holiday goodies with? YES?! The KitchenAid Mixer does more than just mix! Add on the right attachment and it becomes a slicer/shredder, pasta maker, grain mill, meat grinder and even an ice cream maker!
Go here to read about all the cool features the KitchenAid Artisan 5-Quart Mixer offers and check out all the cool colors!
I love my sunshine yellow KitchenAid Artisan Mixer! It adds a pop of color that my kitchen desperately needs. I use it constantly, whether it be to shred cheese, grind meat, or just do some good old fashion mixing. This thing is amazing! Go. Enter. Now. You NEED one of these.
Let's give a HUGE thank you to 26 of our blogger buddies!!
Thanks to them YOU have the chance to WIN a NEW KitchenAid Mixer and CHOOSE your
favorite color from 37 colors!
Please give a warm welcome to our lovely co-hosts!
And thank you to our spectacular sponsors!
Enter to win by liking us through the Rafflecopter below!
You can also enter by sharing this post on
Pinterest, Twitter or Facebook! It's that easy! Good luck!
The giveaway will close
Sunday October 27 at 11:59pm.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
And don't forget about the Much Ado About Monday link party!!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later.
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!