We had a very relaxing weekend over here! After being super busy with the kids, teaching, and blogging, my craft area was a mess. I had a chance to organize everything and am so excited to get back to some of those forgotten projects -you know you have some of those lingering in the closet too ;-). Am I the only one who thinks organizing is super relaxing?
|The kids had fun posing for a picture on these 'silly' pumpkins at our local grocery.|
The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out with friends and setting up the fall decorations. I can't wait to share with you these super cute pallet pumpkin yard decorations that my husband and I came up with. They are so stinkin' cute!
Speaking of awesome projects, we had some great Friday features!
Thanks to all of you for partying with us last week and we can't wait to see what you have in store for us this week!
Now onto the party!!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later.
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!