Welcome back, friends!
I don't know if Fall arrived in your home town this weekend, but it graced us with it's beauty for us in small town Katy! It was glorious!!
Saturday my family drove West to Bulverde, TX for my husband's grandmother's 80th Birthday party (is that a mouthful?!) We don't get to see our extended family as often as we'd like, so we make the best of it when we do. His grandparents have 7 great-grand-children, and I'm thrilled that two of mine are part of that. It's a blessing to see their faces light up when they see the kids :) (Unfortunately my photography skills fail me, we managed to take not one.single.picture!! Who does that?!)
We have an announcement to make about our little blog: While we have been beyond thrilled to share with you our love for crafts, DIY and food, we feel as though we'd like to get a little more personal. We will be adding a Tuesday post that will be all about us, featuring one Huckleberry Love Lady a week. So be sure to come back and get to know us a little better!
If you happened to miss our Friday Features, be sure to go back and check them out!
Now, let's kick this week off with another fab party!!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later.
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!