Good evening, friends!
I hope y'all have had a wonderful weekend. My favorite season is upon us and with it comes two of my most favorite things: pumpkin spice lattes and football! I am definitely a football junkie and am excited that the new season has finally started. :) Our Texans play tomorrow night and we're psyching ourselves up for a great game! Yesterday we spent the day down at the Kemah Boardwalk celebrating my youngest son's second birthday. The boys had a blast and were worn out by the end of the day. And this morning we took them bowling for the very first time. They were both enthralled and had so much fun! I'd call it a successful weekend. :)
Did y'all happen to catch our awesome features from last week? Be sure to stop on by and check out all of these amazing projects and recipes- trust us, it's worth your time. ;)
And now.... onto Much Ado About Monday!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
You can also find us at these favorite social media sites: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later.
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
Thanks for stopping by... and make it a GREAT week!